The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue and our contractors to identify risks, assess them and develop bespoke security plans for all our events in accordance with this.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at our events
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
- CCTV is in operation throughout the venue and is monitored and recorded 24 hours a day
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at registration or once inside the event
- Staff and attendees are required to wear exhibitor or visitor passes at all times
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to any member of the event staff
- Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
- On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the halls or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the venue or in other public areas.
- Carry a recognised form of photo ID with them at all times